How to top up
Online - via the top-up web service
Paper Vip top-up voucher
Vip top-up vouchers are available in several values: 100, 200, 300, 500 and 1000 MKD.
> How to top up my prepaid phone using a paper Vip top-up voucher via USSD short codes?
> How to top up my prepaid phone using a paper Vip top-up voucher by dialing 1770?
Vip e-vouchers are sold through our points of sale: All you need to do is go to the nearest Vip store, dealership store or tobacco shop, and pick any voucher amounting between 100 MKD and 5000 MKD, or go to any of the selling points authorized to sell Vip e-vouchers.
Postpaid to prepaid top-up
Postpaid to prepaid top-up can be done in two ways:
- By sending free SMS: send free SMS to 1443 with the text "DOPOLNI", followed by the Vip prepaid number you would like to top up (07X XXX XXX) and the amount (XXX) of the credit you would like to transfer to the prepaid number (the minimum top-up amount is 100 MKD, and the maximum amount is 300 MKD per top-up). For example, to top up 300 MKD to the phone number 077/123-456, the top-up SMS should look as follows: DOPOLNI 077123456 300
- Via the My Vip service (mobile application or website) - The menu contains the "top-up" service, so all you need to do is fill in the required information and press "send".
Terms and conditions:
- The service is available to all Vip Postpaid users (except for VPN) who have been Vip‘s users for at least one month, and who do not have any outstanding debts;
- this service can be used to transfer credit to all Vip Prepaid users;
- the maximum amount that can be transferred in a single day is 600 MKD.
- the maximum amount that can be transferred in a single month is 1.800 MKD.
- the personal message which can be added in the SMS should not exceed 60 characters.
You can now make a top-up at any ATM of NLB Banka or Stopanska Banka in Macedonia, a service available 24/7.
If you are holder of a payment card issued by any bank, all you need to do is follow the easy top-up steps provided in the link below and recharge your phone with an amount between 100 MKD and 5000 MKD.
In case you have run out of credit, try out our SOS Credit service. The service allows you to get SOS credit amounting 30 MKD transferred to your phone. All you need to do is send an SMS to the SOS number 144333. Once your request is confirmed, you will be credited 30 MKD SOS credit, and you will also be sent an SMS notification. The next time you top up your phone, you will be deducted 30 MKD, plus 5 MKD for the SMS.
You are out of credit? Don't worry! Vip and your friends are always there for you! So is the new SOS Top-Up service. If you are out of credit, all you have to do is send a free SMS asking your friends to top it up.
Send a free SMS containing your friend's phone number in the following format 3897ххххххх or 07xxxxxxx and send it to 144222. Your friend will be sent an SMS informing them that you would like them to top up your phone, along with instructions on how to do it. The SMS can be sent to any Vip postpaid or prepaid user.